ReflectiFIER® CPF Densifier is a non-film forming, fast-acting hydrophobic treatment applied on new concrete during the placement and finishing process. Single spray-on-leave-on application penetrates the slab up to ½” inch (13mm) in depth, cross-linking with ReflectiXTENDER® Concrete Placement & Finishing Aid resulting in an easily workable, densely consolidated, and highly refined concrete surfaces.
ReflectiFIER® also chemically reacts with the concrete matrix, creating new cementitious compounds and closing capillaries resulting in the slab being densified into a solid mass. Creates a sustainable, extremely abrasion resistant, dust proof surface profile that extends its service life and performance while also improving energy performance and insulation qualities for Green Initiatives.
Save time and money by completing the project ahead of schedule with Reflective Floor® Concrete Placement & Finishing Systems.
300 SF2 / Gal. (7.36 m2/L) *
READY TO USE
< 50 g/L
5 Gallon Pail // 18.9 L
55 Gallon Drum // 208 L
275 Gallon Tote // 1,040 L
Consult Technical Data Sheet and SDS for further details regarding application instructions and safe use of this and all products.
WILL NEED: TOTAL GALLONS
- Penetrates to a depth of ½” inch (13mm)
- Dust Proofs
- Excellent Water Repellence
- Harder, Denser Surface
- Increases Life Expectancy & Performance
- Protects & Enhances Stained, Integral Color & Dyed Decorative Surfaces
- Preserves the Natural Look of Concrete
- Blocks Efflorescence & Prevents ASR
- Resistant to Blushing & Does Not Yellow
- Will not Chip, Peel, Flake with Age or Exposure
- Contributes to Green Initiatives
- Cross-Links with ReflectiXTENDER® Concrete Placement & Finishing Aid
REDUCE COST. REDUCE PROJECT DOWNTIME. CURED & FINISHED THE SAME DAY.
Compliant with the following National, State, and District for all US EPA AIM VOC Regulations:
- US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- California Air Resources Board SCM Districts (CARB)
- South Coast Air Quality Management District(SCAQMD)
- Maricopa County, AZ
- Northeast Ozone Transport Commission
- Qualifies for LEED® Credits
- LBC Red List Compliant
- National Floor Safety Institute
- OSHA & ADA Non-Slip Requirements
meets or exceeds the following tests:
- ASTM E96-10
- ASTM C 944
- ASTM C 779
- ASTM C 1583
- USDA Compliant
- FDA Approved