ReflectiXTENDER® is a non-film forming topical product that is applied directly onto newly placed concrete before and during the trowel machine process. XTENDER® has been formulated with colloidal silica technologies which react with lime in the cement paste forming a silica compound that retains nearly all the surface moisture; an even-hydration barrier that does not allow excessive moisture to escape which ultimately eliminates volume loss that causes shrinkage, craze cracking, spalling, and curling. This allows flatwork crews to gain unprecedented control by significantly extending the workable time in adverse weather conditions therefore reducing the risk of a slab prematurely setting.
ReflectiXTENDER® In addition to creating additional CSH/cementitious material sub-surface, XTENDER® increases the cream/paste in the ‘cap’ region which immediately improves its workability making it easier for the finishing crews to deliver a smooth, flat surface resulting in exceedingly high, stable FF/FL numbers, higher compressive strength, and surface abrasion. Using ReflectiXTENDER® significantly reduces blade friction &/or drag, operator fatigue, and trowel wear.
1,200 SF2 / Gal. (29.4 m2/L) *
READY TO USE
< 50 g/L
5 Gallon Pail // 18.9 L
55 Gallon Drum // 208 L
275 Gallon Tote // 1,040 L
Consult Technical Data Sheet and SDS for further details regarding application instructions and safe use of this and all products.
WILL NEED: TOTAL GALLONS
Reflective Floor® CPF System stops concrete deterioration failures caused by moisture intrusions, chemical attacks, and freeze-thaw cycles resulting in a moisture mitigated surface that accepts any type of flooring.
ReflectiXTENDER® does not alter the water-to-cement ratio, therefore eliminating the need to add water or accelerated chemicals which can be detrimental to the overall surface performance. It also aids in the application of shake-on hardeners in low bleed-water environments.
- Even Hydration Moisture Barrier
- Retains Nearly All Placement Water
- Increases Abrasion Resistance
- Higher Compressive Strengths
- Eliminates Shrinkage, Cracking, & Curling
- Exceedingly High FF & FL Numbers
- Extends Workability in Any Type of Weather Conditions
- Reduces Labor, Time, Costs, & Equipment Wear
- Contributes to Green Initiatives
- Cross-Links with ReflectiFIER® Concrete Placement & Finishing Densifier
REDUCE COST. REDUCE PROJECT DOWNTIME. FINISHED THE SAME DAY.
Compliant with the following National, State, and District for all US EPA AIM VOC Regulations:
- US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- California Air Resources Board SCM Districts (CARB)
- South Coast Air Quality Management District(SCAQMD)
- Maricopa County, AZ
- Northeast Ozone Transport Commission
- Qualifies for LEED® Credits
- LBC Red List Compliant
- National Floor Safety Institute
- OSHA & ADA Non-Slip Requirements
meets or exceeds the following tests:
- ASTM E96-10
- ASTM C 944
- ASTM C 779
- ASTM C 1583
- USDA Compliant
- FDA Approved