ReflectiDP® Dust Proof Concrete Densifier is a penetrating, non-film forming densifier that provides a dust-proof surface. It’s penetrating components chemically react with the concrete matrix creating additional calcium silicate hydrate (CSH) structures within the pores, while also filling near surface voids. These new cementitious materials are permanently bonded together resulting in the slab having increased density and abrasion resistance.
ReflectiDP® provides some hydrophobic properties which will improve water and stain resistance. If a higher hydrophobic protective barrier is needed for repelling water, oil, and other common contaminants, it is recommend to use ReflectiFINISH® Concrete Sealer & Guard after ReflectiDP® application.
400-800 SF2 / Gal. (9.8–19.6 m2/L)*
READY TO USE
< 90 g/L
Consult Technical Data Sheet and SDS for further details regarding application instructions and safe use of this and all products.
5 Gallon Pail // 18.9 L
55 Gallon Drum // 208 L
275 Gallon Tote // 1,040 L
WILL NEED: TOTAL GALLONS
ReflectiDP® Dust Proof Concrete Densifier may be used on new or existing concrete to strengthen floors that are old, weak, soft, poorly finished, or have high porosity.
- No Rinse Formulation
- Use on New or Existing Concrete
- Extends Service Life & Performance
- Significantly Increases Abrasion Resistance
- Increased Liquid & Stain Resistance
- Reduces Alkalinity Efflorescence
- VOC Compliant
- Does Not Contribute to ASR
- Formulated for Use on Soft & Porous Slabs
- 20-Year Dust Warranty*
*Contact your Reflective Floor Technical Sales Representative for warranty eligibility.
Compliant with the following National, State, and District for all US EPA AIM VOC Regulations:
- US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- California Air Resources Board SCM Districts (CARB)
- South Coast Air Quality Management District(SCAQMD)
- Maricopa County, AZ
- Northeast Ozone Transport Commission
- Qualifies for LEED® Credits
- LBC Red List Compliant
- National Floor Safety Institute
- OSHA & ADA Non-Slip Requirements
meets or exceeds the following tests:
- ASTM Testing Results Coming Soon