ReflectiFILL® Concrete Grout Fill is a unique product designed for filling pinholes, micro-cracks and other small voids in the concrete substrate during the concrete grinding process.
ReflectiFILL® is a self-grouting product utilizing silicate technology that when mixed with the dust, it creates a reactive slurry that immediately begins filling the voids and cracks. This reactivity with the concrete mix-design also increases the surface density and abrasion resistance. The grout fill being produced is an exact match in color to the substrate therefore creating a finished floor that will look like it never had any imperfections.
200-600 SF2 / Gal. (10–15 m2/L) *
READY TO USE
< 50 g/L
5 Gallon Pail // 18.9 L
55 Gallon Drum // 208 L
275 Gallon Tote // 1,040 L
Consult Technical Data Sheet and SDS for further details regarding application instructions and safe use of this and all products.
WILL NEED: TOTAL GALLONS
- Self-Grouting System for Micro-Cracks & Small Voids
- Exact Color Match
- Reactive with Concrete Mix-Design
- Increases Abrasion Resistance
- VOC Compliant
- Contributes to Increased Surface Refinement & Gloss
- Reduction in Labor, Products, & Tooling Costs
Compliant with the following National, State, and District for all US EPA AIM VOC Regulations:
- US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- California Air Resources Board SCM Districts (CARB)
- South Coast Air Quality Management District(SCAQMD)
- Maricopa County, AZ
- Northeast Ozone Transport Commission
- LBC Red List Compliant
meets or exceeds the following tests:
- ASTM Testing Result Coming Soon.